Old Mobile Number in your Hand this Step
Update Mobile Number in Aadhar:
- Visit UIDAI Aadhar Self-Service portal by Visiting this link.
- A page with title “Aadhar Self Service Update Portal” will open.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Now enter the Text Verification number (already shown on page – also known as Captcha).
- Then click on Send OTP.
- On the next page, enter the OTP that was sent to your existing mobile number.
- After that, a new page asking for Details to be Updated will appear.
- Under “Select field(s) to update“, select “Mobile Number:“
- Now enter your Mobile Number you want to Update and click Submit and Update
- Verify and Proceed and Note down the URN you will see or take a print out.
If you haven’t registered your mobile with Aadhar or you have lost or do not possess your Aadhar registered mobile number anymore, you will have to either visit nearest Aadhar Update Centre or Nearest CSC Center
Search VLE by District