Know how to pay TNEB online payment. TNEB is Tamilnadu Electricity Board working since 1957. It is a government owned power generating and distributing company. We have covered online bill payment procedures of all leading power distribution companies of India. Online payments are becoming more popular. Most of the people preferring digital payments pay their mobile bills online. This post will show you how to make TNEB online payment. You will know the link to the official site of TNEB from here.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment
Follow the below procedure for TNEB online payment. Choose the mode of payment most suitable to you and pay your bills without standing in queues.
STEP – 1 – Registration
- Use this official website of TNEB: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
- If you are not registered, register and create your user id and password.
- Click the option of ‘New User’. Select the option of existing service connection number.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on the screen.
- Now select your region from the list on the screen.
- Also,give the existing service connection number. (The consumer no. is the service no. you will find in white meter card or your old receipts).
- Once, you give connection no., you will immediately get all the details on the screen.
- The screen will show the name of the owner of the house and the full address.
- Now enter your email address, username, and password.
- Fill up all the details and click submit.
After submitting details, you will get an email confirmation. One user can register for multiple consumer numbers. Use the Add Consumer No. option for adding multiple consumer numbers to one login account. You can update your details at a later stage by using an “Update Profile” option.
STEP – 2 TNEB Online Payment Process After getting confirmation, you can now login using your password and user id you have created.
- Use the link as given above and login.
- You will find options of Make Payment and Add Service Number at the right side of the screen.
- Upon entering your service number, you will see all your details.
- Click the option of Make Payment and get a list of banks.
- Select the bank through which you want to pay.
- Besides net banking, debit cards and credit card facility is also available.
After successful payment, you will get a message on your email. Your e-receipt will be generated.