St. Xavier”s College is the first college in Tirunelveli to get the autonomous status. It is run by Catholic Priests belonging to Jesuit community.
|St. Xavier’s College was established in the year 1923 and is one of the oldest institutions in Palayamkottai. It is an Autonomous College which is recognised by UGC as “College with potential for Excellence”. The institution is also reaccredited with “A” grade by NAAC. The college provides a good learning environment to their students. The institution has well trained and highly qualified faculty members.
Steps to fill up the Application
- * Please read the Prospectus carefully before filling up the Online Application.
- * New user must SIGNUP with proper E-mail id, mobile number and D.O.B as per 10th Mark Sheet.
- Step 1:
Be ready with the following details, when applying for the courses.
- – Applicant’s personal details. e.g. Name, Date of birth (as in 10th Mark sheet & TC), Blood Group.
- – Community certificate details. e.g. Certificate Number.
- – Details about Parents / Guardians.e.g. Education, Occupation, Annual Income.
- – Other special details.e.g. Physically Challenged, Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Sports, NCC and NSS.
- – Address details. (as per the Address Proof. Once given cannot be changed)
- – Details about Higher Secondary Education (+2): School Name, Public Exam Roll No. and Subjects (the order of the subjects should be as in+2 Hall Ticket)
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking is needed for online payment.
- Step 2:
- Applicants are asked to fill up the personal details.
- Step 3:
- – Select the Degree Applied for.
- – UG / PG / MCA / M.PHIL**.
- Step 4:
- – Fill up the Educational details
- – In the same, choose the course and Section (Shift I / Shift II).
- – For PG Admission, students can apply with the First Five Semester Mark Statements ( I – V Semesters), if they do not have VI Semester results.
- Step 5:
- – Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway(PayUmoney) via Debit Card / Credit Card / NetBanking.
- Step 6:
- – After the successful payment, filled-in application form can be downloaded and printed.
- – Application form should be printed front and back in A4 size paper.
- – Single page printed copies of the application will not be accepted.
- – Recently taken passport size colour photo of the candidate should be affixed in the given space.
- * Printed copy of the application form along with required attested enclosures should be submitted to the College Office.
- * Filled-in application should reach the College Office on or before the last date.