Written for IT and industry pros, this ebook supplies the technical and industry perception had to plan, deploy and arrange the products and services supplied by means of the Microsoft Azure cloud. Learn how to combine the infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) fashions together with your current industry infrastructure whilst maximizing availability, making sure continuity and protection of your knowledge, and conserving prices to a minimal.
The ebook begins with an creation to Microsoft Azure and the way it differs from Place of business 365—Microsoft’s ‘different’ cloud. You can additionally get an invaluable review of the products and services to be had. Section II then takes you via putting in your Azure account, and will get you up-and-running on one of the most core Azure products and services, together with growing internet websites and digital machines, and opting for between absolutely cloud-based and hybrid garage answers, relying in your wishes.
Section III now takes an in-depth have a look at easy methods to combine Azure together with your current infrastructure. The authors, Anthony Puca, Mike Manning, Brent Rush, Marshall Copeland and Julian Soh, convey their intensity of enjoy in cloud generation and buyer toughen to steer you via the entire procedure, via each and every layer of your infrastructure from networking to operations. Top availability and crisis restoration are the themes on everybody’s minds when taking into account a transfer to the cloud, and this ebook supplies key insights and step by step steering that will help you arrange and arrange your assets appropriately to optimize for those situations. You’ll additionally get professional recommendation on migrating your current VMs to Azure the usage of InMage, mail-in and the most productive third birthday party gear to be had, serving to you be sure that continuity of provider with minimal disruption to the industry.
Within the ebook’s ultimate chapters, you’ll in finding innovative examples of cloud generation in motion, from system finding out to industry intelligence, for a style of a few thrilling techniques your enterprise may have the benefit of your new Microsoft Azure deployment.
What youll be informed
- What Microsoft Azure can do (infrastructure and platform as a provider), and causes for adoption
- The best way to plan for a hit integration of Azure together with your current IT infrastructure
- The best way to use the Azure control portal to control elementary workload pieces, and easy methods to use the undertaking portal for tracking and reporting
- The best way to create internet websites on Azure to avoid wasting platform operating and control prices and scale simply
- The best way to create digital machines on Azure and easy methods to migrate them safely from an current infrastructure
- When and why to make a choice other garage choices on Azure
- The best way to lengthen your on-premise community to Azure
- The best way to care for id control the usage of Azure Energetic Listing, from the unfastened version to the entire Undertaking Mobility Suite
- The best way to arrange your assets with clusters and affinity teams to maximise availability, decrease prices, and optimize crisis restoration situations
- Complicated packages of Azure to system finding out and industry intelligence
Who this ebook is for
This ebook is for IT and industry directors and bosses taking a look to deploy some or all of Microsoft Azure’s products and services to their current industry infrastructure, whilst maximizing availability, development tough crisis restoration answers, and minimizing prices.