- Go to the online Aadhar kiosk and click on ‘Get E-Aadhar’ or ‘ click here to proceed
- Fill in the option: ‘I have’ – Aadhar number or enrolment number.
- Enter your full name, PIN code of the area you have the Aadhar card made from and the mobile number
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to validate and download duplicate Aadhar card.
- The Aadhar card in downloaded in a pdf format
- When you will open the pdf, you will be asked for a password.
- The password is the PIN code of your area.
Open the PDF and you have your e-Aadhar card. Print it out and use it as the original one.
Call the UIDAI toll free number – 1947 (Toll Free) give him the details