This has two ways:
1. Go to your Partition which the windows is installed on that
2. Open “System 32″ folder
3. Browse the window with scrollbar to find this file:”Taskmgr”
4. Right click on this file, from “send to”, choose desktop.
1. Right click on your desktop; from “new” choose “shortcut”, a new window will appear
2. Click on the Browse button. A new window will appear and you must choose this path:
My Computer |<Local drive which the windows is installed on that>|Windows |System 32|Taskmgr, now click on the OK button,
3. Type a name for it (i.e. Task manager),click on the finish button and now you see the shortcut on your desktop.