Organization Name: Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai
Employment Category: Central Govt Apprentice straining
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post:
Eligibility Criteria for Boat Chennai Apprentices Jobs 2017
Students should have passed Engineering Graduates, Diploma holders in Engineering and +2 Vocational courses in 2014, 2015 and 2016
Selection Procedure for Boat Chennai Apprentices
Selection Procedure: Interview
Place of Selection: Chennai Institute of Technology, Kundrathur, Chennai – 600 069 Phone No : 044 – 27198105 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for Boat Chennai Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Attend Walk in:
- Students who have enrolled in Web Portal: www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Only are eligible to attend the selection. They are advised to download their call letter from their login.
- All eligible students can directly participate the selection. Individual call letter will not be sent to candidate
- Student should bring all original certificates and also photocopies of certificates along with Bio-data.
- Student already undergoing / undergone Apprenticeship Training need not attend the selection
- Leading industries including Multinational Companies are participating in the Fair.
- Details of Industries and Training slots available for this program will be put up in our website: www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in. Candidates are advised to see information before coming to the Centre.
- Students unable to retrieve their user id & password shall send Email, with their personal details, to can send email to email@example.com
Important Dates for Boat Chennai Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
Date of Walk in Interview: 07.01.2017
Boat Chennai Apprentices Notification | Online Application Form Link:
Boat Chennai Apprentices Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Boat Chennai Apprentices Online Registration Form: Click Here to Apply