Aadhar Card is one of the most important verification document in India. Government of India has been focusing a lot on Aadhar card these days. So, one must apply for aadhar card and then aadhar card download can be done.
Aadhar Card Download
Documents required for E-aadhar card or for Aadhar Card Download
- Enrollment ID / Aadhaar No.
- Full name of the Applicant (which should be same as that on the Acknowledgement slip)
- Mobile number (same as that written on Acknowledge slip)
Mobile number is need because an OTP (One time password) will be sent on your registered mobile number. You need to enter the OTP, to download Aadhaar Card.
How to download Aadhar card?
- In the box, enter your Enrollment Number and the registered Mobile Number.
- You will recieve OTP on your number.
- Enter the OTP in the required field.
- Now you can download your eAadhaar Card
- Take a Printout of Your eAadhaar card.